Meatballs might sound boring, but a variety of Spur Sauces makes all the difference.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Spur BBQ Sauce
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Spur Durky Sauce
- 2 slices white or brown bread
- 500 g lean beef mince
- ½ medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 ml (¼ tsp) Spur Seasoning Salt
- 2 ml (¼ tsp) Spur Meat Spice
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) chopped fresh parsley or 5 ml (1 tsp) dried
- Cooking oil, for frying
Combine Spur BBQ Sauce and Spur Durky Sauce and soak the bread slices. Add to the remaining ingredients, except oil, and mix well. Shape into about 20 meatballs, then refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm up.
Heat oil in pan and fry meatballs in batches until golden brown. Drain on kitchen towel.
Serve with Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing or Spur Peri-Peri sauce.
For spicy meatballs: substitute Spur BBQ Sauce with Spur Peri-Peri Sauce.