Quick, easy and sure to tantalise your family's tastebuds. Serves 4.
- 1kg potatoes, peeled
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup Nola Original Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika, to garnish
- chilli flakes, to garnish
- fresh mixed herbs, to garnish
Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and cool to room temperature. Once cooled, cut into cubes and place into a large bowl. Add chopped celery and sliced onion.
Whisk together all the dressing ingredients and season to taste. Pour the dressing over the cubed potatoes and gently stir until all cubes are well coated.