These wedges taste as amazing as they look!
- 500 g (2 large) sweet potatoes
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) olive oil
- 2 ml (¼) Spur Steakhouse Spice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) paprika
- 5 ml (1 tsp) dried mixed herbs (optional)
Spicy Cream Cheese Dip:
- 125 g cream cheese
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Spur Durky Sauce
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
Wash sweet potatoes with a coarse sponge. Cut each into six wedges.
Mix oil, Spur Steakhouse Spice, paprika and herbs together and toss with wedges.
Place wedges onto a baking tray and roast in oven at 200°C for 15–20 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
Mix together all dip ingredients.
Serve sweet potatoes with spicy cream dip.
The wedges can also be deep-fried, but this is a less healthy option.