A moist, tender chicken breast, with enough bite to make you sit up and take notice.
- 5g Robertsons Chicken Spice
- 5g Robertsons Paprika
- 1g Robertsons Cayenne Pepper
- 20g parmesan cheese, grated
- 3g red chilli, finely chopped
- 10g corriander, ground
- 4-6 chicken breast, scored
- oil (for drizziling)
- 100ml Knorr Mozambican Peri-Peri Marinade & Basting
- 50ml water
Pre-heat the oven to 170 °C.
Mix the Robertsons Paprika, parmesan, red chilli, Robertsons Cayenne Pepper and coriander together to form a crumb.
Rub chicken breast with Robertsons Chicken Spice. Push the crumb mix into the slits on the chicken breast and drizzle with oil. Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 – 20 min at 170 °C until fully cooked.
Mix the Knorr Mozambican Peri-Peri Marinade & Basting and water together and brush generously on cooked chicken. Return chicken back to oven for 5 min.
Cut chicken into strips and serve with a garden salad for a lighter option.