Baked chutney and mayo chicken puts a gourmet spin on your everyday chicken-mayo combo. Serves 6.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 6 tbsp Mrs Balls Original or Jalapeno Chutney
- 1 tbsp Holbrooks Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 tbsp Crosse & Blackwell Creamy Mayonnaise
- 8 chicken thighs, with skin and bone
Heat the oven to 200°C.
Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the onions and garlic for a 1-2 minutes until onions have softened.
Stir in the chutney, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise.
Season to taste.
Arrange chicken pieces on a foil-lined baking tray and spoon over the chutney mixture.
Roast for 40-45 minutes until cooked through and sticky.